Dana


'm a Jeep driving, Tiki loving, surfer wannabe! I have two kids and share joint custody with my ex. I am all over the map, love different kinds of music, movies, food. Love to try new things! I'm a Dallas sports homer - LOVE the Boys, Mavs, Stars, Desperados...sometimes the Rangers. Nothing like dropping the top on the Jeep and cruising around town or hitting the road for a spontanous road trip (dare I say without a hotel reservation!). I also love spending time with my kids, running around playing football, soccer or PowerRangers. I am looking to extend my circle of friends...love my straight couple friends, but need another perspective! Well, that's kinda how I roll...if you want to know more just ask.



Gender: Female
Age: 40
Marital Status: Single
Has Children: Yes
Lives in: Rowlett, Texas, USA
Nationality: USA
Appearance: Attractive
Height: 163 cm (5 ft 4 in)
Weight: 66 Kg (146 lb)
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Brown
Ethnicity: Caucasian (White)
Religion: Christian - Other
Star Sign: Gemini
Education: Vocational college
Occupation Project Manager
Languages spoken: English
English Ability: Fluent
Smoking: No
Drinking: Occasionally
Relocate: No
Last active: 10-Nov-07


Seeking

Looking to meet people who are not into games and drama. Fun loving people up for adventure!
Gender: Female
Aged: 30-42
For: Penpal Friend Relationship

Singleparentlove.com

No comments: