Rebecca


Christian, lonely single mum, attractive, argh hate sayin that! sound so big headed, anyway, looking for someone to share my heart and life with and someone to be a good role model to my son! if you fancy knowing more about me send a message telling me where you found me ! xx



Gender: Female
Age: 26
Marital Status: Single
Has Children: Yes
Lives in: Horncastle, Lincolnshire, UK
Nationality: UK
Appearance: Attractive
Height: 160 cm (5 ft 3 in)
Weight: 40 Kg (88 lb)
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Ethnicity: Caucasian (White)
Religion: Christian - Other
Star Sign: Scorpio
Education: High School
Occupation activities co-ordinator
Languages spoken: English
English Ability: Fluent
Smoking: Occasionally
Drinking: Occasionally
Relocate: Maybe
Last active: 21-Oct-07


Seeking

Tall, well taller than me by a good couple of inches, dont do the body building look! 20-30, not ugly, but not cocky though! thing im asking too much! lol music lover, maybe plays an instrument or sings prehaps?? but can let that slide if you have a decent taste in music.
Gender: Male
Aged: 20-33
For: Penpal Friend Relationship Marriage

Singleparentlove.com

No comments: