Gabriella


Determine to have a steady future for myself. I want to have a future in the military then open up my own pratice as a pediatrician. Maybe in the congo or in India thats where i wan to have a pratice at. Im in the military, the army , its alright i want to be a warrant officer and then try to be a apache helicopter pilot. I cant wait to finish college...its drivin me nuts. Other than that I play Soccer and i love soccer, i love working out. My computer sucks though soo the Military Links IM doesnt work on my computer soo reply back if ya want. Holla



Gender: Female
Age: 22
Marital Status: Single
Has Children: No
Lives in: Manhattan, Kansas, USA
Nationality: USA
Appearance: Attractive
Height: 157 cm (5 ft 2 in)
Weight: 64 Kg (141 lb)
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Ethnicity: Mixed
Religion: Christian - Other
Star Sign: Gemini
Education: Vocational college
Occupation Supply clerk and student/ Military
Languages spoken: English
English Ability: Fluent
Smoking: No
Drinking: Occasionally
Relocate: Yes
Last active: 10-Dec-07


Seeking

someone that wants a good and wondeful woman to be with while in the military. A man that has goals and wants a future for himself . A man thats just loves me inside more than the outside and will support me.
Gender: Male
Aged: 22-35
For: Penpal Friend Relationship Marriage


militarylovelinks.com

No comments: