Hannah


Hannah ( lesbian )


I am a hip, young, blond blue eyed girl, i am seeking erotic chat with another girl. I like reading in my spare time. And looking my best.



Gender: Female
Age: 20
Marital Status: Single
Has Children: No
Lives in: Amblecote, West Midlands, UK
Nationality: UK
Appearance: Attractive
Height: 175 cm (5 ft 9 in)
Weight: 63 Kg (139 lb)
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Ethnicity: Caucasian (White)
Religion: No religion
Star Sign: Taurus
Education: Vocational college
Occupation Vet
Languages spoken: English
English Ability: Fluent
Smoking: No
Drinking: No
Relocate: No
Last active: 05-Dec-07


Seeking

A young girl ages 18-25, please chat with me or i'll get bored, and i could start doing naughty tings for you if you really want to stay.....
Gender: Female
Aged: 18-25
For: Penpal Friend


pinkcupid.com

No comments: