Jing



My name is Jing, Li, I am 22 years old, I have a good job and i enjoy my life very much, I hope i can look for love and honest man who would like to share the nice and long life to me.



Gender: Female
Age: 22
Marital Status: Single
Has Children: No
Lives in: Nanning, Guangxi, China
Nationality: China
Appearance: Very attractive
Height: 160 cm (5 ft 3 in)
Weight: 50 Kg (110 lb)
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Black
Ethnicity: Asian
Religion: No religion
Star Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Education: Vocational college
Occupation Yoga drillmaster
Languages spoken: Chinese (Cantonese),Chinese (Mandarin)
English Ability: Some
Smoking: No
Drinking: No
Relocate: Yes
Last active: 15-Dec-07


SEEKING

I hope you can honest, sincere, kind ,out-going and easy-going, and i wish you don't want to play any games and want to build a warm family and instered in finding true love!!!
Gender: Male
Aged: 25-34
For:


asianeuro.com

No comments: