Leslie


I am a 47 year old, divorced single mom with a lot of responsibility, but also with many interests and activities that I enjoy. I am a professional with a graduate degree, and I work full-time in a career that I love. I am financially secure and own my own home on the north shore of Long Island. Appearance is very important to me, and I do a strength training, aerobic or yoga workout 5-6x a week. Some of my interests include spending time with my children, working out, cooking, gardening, dancing, and reading. I love the beach, NYC, the ballet, and live jazz clubs. I love the space that I have created for myself and my children. My garden is filled with flowers, and my home is filled with love. I am very low maintenance, spiritual and giving. I am involved in many volunteer activities, and I am devoted to others both in my career and personal life. I like the person that I have become, and I have learned that although everyone experiences difficult times, it's how you handle them, and what you learn from them that really matters.



Gender: Female
Age: 47
Marital Status: Divorced
Has Children: Yes
Lives in: New York, New York, USA
Nationality: USA
Appearance: Attractive
Height: 157 cm (5 ft 2 in)
Weight: 46 Kg (101 lb)
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Hazel
Ethnicity: Caucasian (White)
Religion: Christian - Protestant
Star Sign: Taurus
Education: Masters degree
Occupation Nurse Practitioner
Languages spoken: English
English Ability: Fluent
Smoking: No
Drinking: Occasionally
Relocate: Maybe
Last active: 15-Nov-07


Seeking

It is impossible to describe chemistry, but that is what I'm looking for. Not only physical attraction, but mutual affection and caring. I would like to meet a handsome, athletic man who takes pride in his appearance. Someone confident with a life of his own. A man who is willing to make room in his already full life if the chemistry is right. A man with good looks, great manners, excellent values and a strong character. Someone who has his life together, and who knows that a relationship is made up of two whole people who choose to be together, not two people who need each other to be whole. I love to dress up for a date, but am also very relaxed and comfortable in casual situations. Do you articulate your feelings as well as your thoughts, and can you hold up your end of the conversation
Gender: Male
Aged: 42-52
For: Penpal Friend Relationship Marriage


militarylovelinks.com

No comments: