Pretty Women


(ACER)

Lita Rose
am very attractive looking who dress well all the time, outspoken and outgoing person unless i dont really like the subject of conversation or the crowd then i will be quiet and mind my own business (no worry! i will not be begging you to come home with me) In my spare time i like to go swimming, reading magazine ( the one that shows lots of boobs of course) going for movie and i enjoy dine out and good food too. Something very important to me is my religion and family. About my religion, i believe religion is in our heart and the bottom line is no one can judge me or another. About my family, is like.. i can call my mum BITCH but if u call her that i will beat u up til death! she's my mum!!!



Gender: Female
Age: 30
Marital Status: Single
Has Children: No
Lives in: Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Nationality: Malaysia
Appearance: Very attractive
Height: 168 cm (5 ft 6 in)
Weight: 48 Kg (106 lb)
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Hazel
Ethnicity: Other
Religion: Islam - Sunni
Star Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Education: Bachelors degree
Occupation business owner
Languages spoken: English
English Ability: Fluent
Smoking: Occasionally
Drinking: Occasionally
Relocate: Maybe
Last active: 12-Dec-07


SEEKING

lots people say look doesnt matter. It does for me but i am not looking for dead gorgeous boy. Someone ordinary will do for me. But somehow i always find white skin and blue/green hair very attaractive (maybe opposite attaraction!) What matter most is he must be someone that possesed very high understanding level in all situation, encouraging attitude and tapping my weakness. More money always good too. sorry.. cant help it. Family wise, of course im looking for responsible and commited father for my kids. (i have none though so far...)
Gender: Male
Aged: 30-50
For: Penpal Friend Relationship Marriage English Practice


asianeuro.com

No comments: