Robert


I am straight forward and direct, hard working and sometimes even naive. However I do know what I want, where I am headed and am persistent getting there. I also play hard when its appropriate, so I'm not always serious, especially with the right person.



Gender: Male
Age: 44
Marital Status: Single
Has Children: No
Lives in: New Haven, Connecticut, USA
Nationality: Jamaica
Appearance: Average
Height: 180 cm (5 ft 11 in)
Weight: 100 Kg (220 lb)
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Ethnicity: Mixed
Religion: Christian - Protestant
Star Sign: Gemini
Education: Bachelors degree
Occupation Medical Technology
Languages spoken: Spanish
English Ability: Fluent
Smoking: Occasionally
Drinking: No
Relocate: Maybe
Last active: 20-Oct-07


Seeking

Honesty, self-esteem, and ambition says it all.
Gender: Female
Aged: 18-80
For: Friend Relationship Marriage

militarylovelinks.com

No comments: