Yolanda

I'm a "young" 35 year old woman who loves to travel, learn new things and laugh. I have a great job, amazing friends and live a very fufilling life. I am at the point now, where I'm looking to expand my life to include a wonderful relationship with a man who is serious about doing the same. Getting to know someone through email is great... but I'm not looking for an on-line relationship. I want to learn the basics through email, but quickly meet face to face in order to see if thechemistry is there. I am open to interracial dating although it has been many years since I've been in an interracial relationship.





Gender: Female
Age: 35
Marital Status: Single
Has Children: No
Lives in: Charlotte, North Carolina, USA
Nationality: USA
Appearance: Attractive
Height: 165 cm (5 ft 5 in)
Weight: 57 Kg (126 lb)
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Ethnicity: African (Black)
Religion: Christian - Other
Star Sign: Cancer
Education: Bachelors degree
Occupation Development Director
Languages spoken: English
English Ability: Fluent
Smoking: No
Relocate: Yes
Last active: 02-Dec-07



Seeking

The man for me is funny, knows himself and what he wants, willing to learn new things, a good person (to everyone... not just me), have a drive to always improve himself and his relationships-- AND is good to his mama : ) I am looking for a man that wants to date a great woman... not a great black woman... just a great woman (who happens to be African-American).

Gender: Male
Aged: 27-45
For: Friend Relationship Marriage


interracialcupid.com

No comments: