Lives in: Leeds, West Yorkshire, UK


(Movie)
Emma
I'm a friendly, kind, caring person with a great sense of humour (although quite sarcastic lol). I am kept very busy with my two children and a full time job but still miss having that special someone to cuddle up to and share my free time with



Gender: Female
Age: 30
Marital Status: Divorced
Has Children: Yes
Lives in: Leeds, West Yorkshire, UK
Nationality: UK
Appearance: Attractive
Height: 173 cm (5 ft 8 in)
Weight: 95 Kg (209 lb)
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Ethnicity: Caucasian (White)
Religion: Christian - Other
Star Sign: Capricorn
Education: High School
Occupation Accounts Manager
Languages spoken: English
English Ability: Fluent
Smoking: Yes
Drinking: Occasionally
Relocate: No
Last active: 25-Oct-07


Seeking

I'm hoping to meet someone who ultimately can make me smile and laugh as life is too short to be serious all the time lol. Someone who would love to get out and about doing different things in their spare time, but also likes to just cuddling up with a dvd and a bottle of wine
Gender: Male
Aged: 30-38
For: Penpal Friend Relationship

Singleparentlove.com

No comments: