Lives in: Nanning, Guangxi, China


(Movie)

xiaofeng
I am an outspoken, hardworking, cultivated and loving lady. I like reading, movie , music, dancing, and traveling. I enjoy having friends around. All my friends think I am an easygoing and kind-hearted person. I also like cooking at home, and relax. I like all the beautiful things in life.



Gender: Female
Age: 30
Marital Status: Single
Has Children: No
Lives in: Nanning, Guangxi, China
Nationality: China
Appearance: Very attractive
Height: 155 cm (5 ft 1 in)
Weight: 43 Kg (95 lb)
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Black
Ethnicity: Asian
Religion: Other
Star Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Education: Bachelors degree
Occupation health care
Languages spoken: Mandarin
English Ability: Some
Chinese Ability: Fluent
Smoking: No
Drinking: No
Relocate: Yes
Last active: 08-Jan-08


Seeking

The man I would find will be kind, witty and can appreciate good food, good wine and family. He's someone I can depend on and someone who is loyal to a fault. He will be my best friend and when we're too tired to run the race, we lean on each other. I like dinners out and guys who wake up early. We need to walk, go out for lunch, go boating, and keep the plans we make.
Gender: Male
Aged: 30-50
For: Relationship Marriage English Practice


Chineselovelinks.com

No comments: