Ethnicity: African (Black)


(Movie)

Aaron
I think of myself as a laid back person that is open minded and easy to get along with. i was born and raised in Los Angeles California however, my parents are from Jamaica. My hobbies are very typical and they include playing basketball, going to the movies, dancing, and reading. These are just a few hobbies that I enjoy but I am not limited to them and i am willing to engage in other interesting things.





Gender: Male
Age: 31
Marital Status: Single
Has Children: No
Lives in: Los Angeles, California, USA
Nationality: USA
Appearance: Attractive
Height: 175 cm (5 ft 9 in)
Weight: 96 Kg (212 lb)
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Ethnicity: African (Black)
Religion: Christian - Other
Star Sign: Pisces
Education: Bachelors degree
Occupation probation officer
Languages spoken: English
English Ability: Fluent
Spanish Ability Some
Smoking: No
Drinking: Occasionally
Relocate: No


Seeking

I will lbe iving in Santo Domingo for three weeks (MARCH 12. 2008 until APRIL 5, 2008) as i take part in a spanish emersion program through a school called Amerispan. I feel that my understanding of spanish is decent but i still want to learn more to be fluent. I will be looking for attractive ladies to help me become more acclimated into the country and also be my spanish mentor.
Gender: Female
Aged: 23-40
For: Penpal Friend Relationship Marriage

Dominicancupid.com

No comments: