Ethnicity: Asian


(Movie)

Fred
If you need someone to talk, I am the one. If you need someone to make you laugh, just chat with me. If you want a hug, I am here for you.





Gender: Male
Age: 30
Marital Status: Single
Has Children: No
Lives in: Kowloon City, Kowloon, Hong-Kong
Nationality: Hong-Kong
Appearance: Attractive
Height: 175 cm (5 ft 9 in)
Weight: 81 Kg (179 lb)
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Black
Ethnicity: Asian
Religion: No religion
Star Sign: Virgo
Education: Masters degree
Occupation Manager
Languages spoken: English
English Ability: Good
Chinese Ability: Fluent
Smoking: Occasionally
Drinking: Occasionally
Relocate: Maybe



Seeking

I am a guy who don't want to be alone. I like hiking and clubbing. Of course, I love to know more new friends. will you be one of them?
Gender: Female
Aged: 18-30
For: Penpal Friend Relationship Marriage

hongkongcupid.com

No comments: