Lives in: Anchorage, Alaska, USA


(Dvd)

Tyler
I'm lookin for a "real" relationship. to start here and move forward. I out going up for anything. I am in the military and gone I wouldn't say alot, but enough. Message me if you want to know more, or just say hi.



Gender: Male
Age: 25
Marital Status: Single
Has Children: No
Lives in: Anchorage, Alaska, USA
Nationality: USA
Appearance: Attractive
Height: 173 cm (5 ft 8 in)
Weight: 74 Kg (163 lb)
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Hazel
Ethnicity: Caucasian (White)
Religion: Christian - Other
Star Sign: Aquarius
Education: High School
Occupation Airborne Infantry
Languages spoken: English
English Ability: Good
Smoking: Occasionally
Drinking: Yes
Relocate: No



Seeking

I'm not picky. I lookin for what everyone else is lookin for.
Gender: Female
Aged: 18-35
For: Penpal Friend Relationship Marriage

Militarylovelinks.com

No comments: