Lives in: Orlando, Florida, USA

(Movie)

Rich
I am a fun loving person that is very active and outgoing. I love outdoor activities and going out with people but I am also content with spending the night in and watching a movie or making dinner. I have a great sense of humor and am always joking around to keep the mood light and fun. I am also very romantic and passionate when it comes to relationships.



Gender: Male
Age: 22
Marital Status: Single
Has Children: Yes
Lives in: Orlando, Florida, USA
Nationality: USA
Appearance: Attractive
Height: 196 cm (6 ft 5 in)
Weight: 93 Kg (205 lb)
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Hazel
Ethnicity: Caucasian (White)
Religion: No religion
Star Sign: Pisces
Education: Bachelors degree
Occupation Sales Person
Languages spoken: English
English Ability: Fluent
Smoking: No
Drinking: Occasionally
Relocate: Maybe
Last active: 01-Feb-08


Seeking

Most of all I am looking for someone who just "gets" me. I need someone who can take a joke and has an active lifestyle, who is motivated in life and who likes to have fun. I also want someone who loves romance and is very passionate. Also, I would like to find someone that can have deep and meaningfull conversations.
Gender: Female
Aged: 20-28
For: Penpal Friend Relationship Marriage


singleparentlove.com

No comments: