Nationality: Colombia


(Dvd)

Carmen
They tell me my friendships that I am an in a good mood, respectful, romantic, faithful, simple, honest, besides sincere, attractive, and pretty lady, organized, home, diplomatic, active, industrious and optimistic. I they like the sports, to walk, to travel, to read, to be reported and brought up to date, to go to movies, theater, concerts, the art, photographs it, the sea, to walk for the beach, the good table, the concerts, to dance, aerobic, the flowers and the perfumes. I consider me very female. You write me and I will tell you more.

Gender: Female
Age: 33
Marital Status: Single
Has Children: Yes
Lives in: Villavicencio, Meta, Colombia
Nationality: Colombia
Appearance: Very attractive
Height: 170 cm (5 ft 7 in)
Weight: 54 Kg (119 lb)
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Hazel
Ethnicity: Caucasian (White)
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Star Sign: Scorpio
Education: Vocational college
Occupation Comerciante
Languages spoken: Spanish
English Ability: Some
Portuguese Ability None
Spanish Ability Very Good
Smoking: No
Drinking: Occasionally
Relocate: Yes


Seeking

English Translation:
Desire an optimistic, generous, home, romantic, loving, faithful, and attentive gentleman that desire to have a pretty home, enjoying every moment happy with its couple, with lasting and serious end. You write me now!


Gender: Male
Aged: 30-60
For: Penpal Friend Relationship Marriage

Latinamericancupid.com

No comments: