Nationality: Korea


(Movie)


혜림
Hi, I live in the United States, and it yunhyerim just 20 years old. I am currently studying stylist is my dream stylist's own music has a very oteulmaewoosaranghagu likes. The music can not even imagine him! That is where I want to pursue my friends! South Korea is not the only friend I want to pursue a special friend, too! Datgilbaraeyo she's wonderful! ♥

Gender: Female
Age: 20
Marital Status: Single
Has Children: No
Lives in: Ulsan, Ulsan, Korea
Nationality: Korea
Appearance: Attractive
Height: 165 cm (5 ft 5 in)
Weight: 51 Kg (112 lb)
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Ethnicity: Asian
Religion: No religion
Star Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Education: High School
Occupation 학생
Languages spoken: Other,English,Japanese,Korean
English Ability: Some
Korean Ability Fluent
Smoking: No
Drinking: No
Relocate: Maybe

Seeking
Friends outside the United States not only alive Dead ㅠ world is long and wide. I want to meet many friends who live in a foreign country! ^ ^ Pen pal! None of a mutual friend to care for others, do not meet Vince thought it jotget juseyeo ^ ^ kkook contacted friends!

Gender: Male
Aged: 18-80
For: Penpal Friend Relationship Marriage English Practice

koreancupid.com

No comments: