Nationality: Ukraine


(Movie)


Алиса
I am created from caress and from tears, Night nightmares and fine dreams, Love and hatred, happiness and grief... I that... That is dreamed by sleepless nights. ?-??? from shout and a smile, From correct decisions and a mistake... It is added from a pain and pleasure, I-accomplished imperfection. As a morning dawn it is fine, But, as the moon, is artful and dangerous, It is strong, as a wind and it is weak, as a midge. With ????? gentle, but a free cat... Difficultly objectively itself to describe:) Different Y.So all. All depends on the person with whom I communicate and from my mood. It is patient until it reasonably, moderately ?????????, it is exacting to people, always ????????. ??????????, always I am able to find the positive moment in any situation. I do not love, when try to lay down any conditions, impose the opinion and limit my freedom. I do not give the second and third chances to the person who has disappointed me. I have a firm point of view on everything, but I impose it to nobody and always I listen to opinions of other people. I see people through and at once I feel any falseness. And I hate falseness and lie. So do not try to deceive me.

Gender: Female
Age: 22
Marital Status: Single
Has Children: No
Lives in: Voronezh, Voronezh, Russia
Nationality: Ukraine
Appearance: Very attractive
Height: 163 cm (5 ft 4 in)
Weight: 55 Kg (121 lb)
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Ethnicity: Mixed
Religion: Christian - Orthodox
Star Sign: Aquarius
Education: Vocational college
Occupation Студент - Стоматолог
Languages spoken: Russian
English Ability: Some
Russian Ability Fluent
Smoking: No
Drinking: No
Relocate: Yes
Last active: 05-Feb-08


Seeking

English Translation:
If you leave - leave, do not turn around and do not come back at all. Never. If you love - be a number and do not give occasions for tears. If you feel - tell and do not torment with vague guesses and puzzles.. Yes, I love riddles, but I as love, when all clearly and clearly.. If has tamed me - do not release a hand and do not stop to stumble in darkness at cold walls. If you look at me - do not allocate ???????? a sight and do not leave. To me it will be dark without your eyes. If you give hope - do not disappoint and do not take away this thin ??????? illusions.. If you try to not think of me - you already think of me...

Gender: Male
Aged: 25-35
For: Penpal Friend Relationship Marriage

russianeuro.com

No comments: