Nationality: USA


(Dvd)


shayla
I am very new to this. I have never been with a girl but know i woud llike to. I am shy sometimes and at other times i am loud. I want a relationship that isn't just to have fun.



Gender: Female
Age: 20
Marital Status: Single
Has Children: No
Lives in: Kansas City, Missouri, USA
Nationality: USA
Appearance: Average
Height: 155 cm (5 ft 1 in)
Weight: 50 Kg (110 lb)
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Ethnicity: Caucasian (White)
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Star Sign: Virgo
Education: High School
Occupation student
Languages spoken: English
English Ability: Fluent
Smoking: Yes
Drinking: Yes
Relocate: No
Last active: 05-Feb-08


Seeking

I am looking for a nice girl jsut to have a good time with and get to know each other.
Gender: Female
Aged: 18-27
For: Friend Relationship

pinkcupid.com

No comments: