Occupation Medico


(Movie)

Stefan
I haul, my name and Stefan, I am finding a moca faithful and romantica for a love based live in confianza and respecto for the another. I am a man alemao loving and taste very of the Brazilian mentality and I speak portugues. I expect that I can know voce soon. Stefan.

Gender: Male
Age: 39
Marital Status: Divorced
Has Children: Yes
Lives in: Kempten, Bavaria, Germany
Nationality: Germany
Appearance: Attractive
Height: 183 cm (6 ft)
Weight: 85 Kg (187 lb)
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Ethnicity: Caucasian (White)
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Star Sign: Gemini
Education: PhD or other doctorate
Occupation Medico
Languages spoken: Spanish
English Ability: Very Good
Portuguese Ability Good
Spanish Ability Very Good
Smoking: No
Drinking: Occasionally
Relocate: Maybe



Seeking

English Translation:
It would like to know a moca Brazilian keeps 40 years, can be brunette, can be blank, nao a lot decrease, they haul of that to aparencia fisica for me nao and tao important. I am going to know a woman that can imagine to live in my parents. Ahora I am going to find voce here. Stefan

Gender: Female
Aged: 28-40
For: Penpal Friend Relationship Marriage

Brazilcupid.com

No comments: