Takashi


(Movie)

Takashi
I'm a graduate student who studies Master degree costume design for theatre in U.S. I was born and grew up in Tokyo until age of 18. I'm doing pretty well in this country, but I'm feeling I got to pay more attention to other parts of the world too. I spend most of the time of a day in theater. I design and make costumes for the show. Recently I'm interested in French culture. I'd like to have friends in France or someone who speak French. My friends are always great teachers and my teachers are always respectable friends.



Gender: Male
Age: 24
Marital Status: Single
Has Children: No
Lives in: Gainesville, Florida, USA
Nationality: Japan
Appearance: Average
Height: 170 cm (5 ft 7 in)
Weight: 64 Kg (141 lb)
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Ethnicity: Asian
Religion: No religion
Star Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Education: Masters degree
Occupation Student
Languages spoken: Armenian
English Ability: Very Good
Japanese Ability Fluent
Smoking: No
Drinking: Yes
Relocate: Maybe



Seeking

Recently I'm really interested in France, but I don't speak or read French at all... So, a French woman or someone speaks both English and French would be perfect for me!
Gender: Female
Aged: 18-26
For: Penpal Friend Relationship Marriage フランス語 Practice

japancupid.com

No comments: