Women Seeking Women


(Movie)

Mary
Hello Ladies
, I am educated, fit, health conscious, and baggage free. I have a great life and a positive outlook. I just need to find the perfect woman to share it with. I'm in no hurry and would rather take my time to make sure that I find the right person. That woman should be goal oriented, intellectual, sophisticated, attractive, feminine, health concious, honest, and kind. Friends to begin with would be great. If the chemistry is there, we can see where it takes us. My education is in psychology, counseling, and personal training. I am passionate about all of those subjects. In my free time I enjoy reading, working out, watching a movie, traveling, learning more about Buddhist philosophy, dining out on healthy food and stimulating conversation, and going to open houses. And women!!! I love beautiful, thoughtful, and smart women! Don't be shy, let's talk!



Gender: Female
Age: 31
Marital Status: Single
Has Children: No
Lives in: Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
Nationality: USA
Appearance: Very attractive
Height: 157 cm (5 ft 2 in)
Weight: 51 Kg (112 lb)
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Hazel
Ethnicity: Hispanic
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Star Sign: Libra
Education: Masters degree
Occupation Counselor
Languages spoken: English
English Ability: Fluent
Smoking: No
Drinking: Occasionally
Relocate: Maybe



Seeking

My ideal mate would be a woman who will write love notes, give me flowers, value my opinion and enjoy hearing it and I will do the same in return. She should also believe in resolving conflict in a mature and respectful way through mutual acknowledgement of each other’s feelings as well as enjoy spending quality time together and appreciate being my priority and willing to make me hers. Oh, and willing to have lots of fun together including taking regular trips to Las Vegas!
Gender: Female
Aged: 18-80
For: Penpal Friend Relationship Marriage

Pinkcupid.com

No comments: