Marital Status: Single


(Jrt)

Christine
I'm a very busy student, who would love a sexy man to share her limited free time with. I know how to be professional when I need to be, but can kick it on a real tip when I have the time.



Gender: Female
Age: 24
Marital Status: Single
Has Children: No
Lives in: Gurnee, Illinois, USA
Nationality: USA
Appearance: Attractive
Height: 163 cm (5 ft 4 in)
Weight: 68 Kg (150 lb)
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Ethnicity: Caucasian (White)
Religion: No religion
Star Sign: Libra
Education: PhD or other doctorate
Occupation Student
Languages spoken: English
English Ability: Fluent
Smoking: Yes
Relocate: No



Seeking

I'm looking for a man with no wifey, no kids, & no drama; a man to wrap me up in his arms & make the world melt away. Someone who makes me his one and only, but not his everything - keep your life, and I'll keep mine & hopefully they will compliment each other!
Gender: Male
Aged: 21-32
For: Penpal Friend Relationship

Interracialcupid.com

No comments: