Single Parent


(Dvd)

April
I am a friendly, out going fun loving person. I am searching for a friend first, and see what develops from there. I have two beautiful children who are very important in my life. I'm a rebel at heart I will try anything once, and if I like it I then I might go back for more. I have a tendency to be a little goofy, Okay really goofy at times. I'm definitely not one of those chicks who are scared to get dirty or break nail.



Gender: Female
Age: 33
Marital Status: Divorced
Has Children: Yes
Lives in: San Bernardino, California, USA
Nationality: USA
Appearance: Attractive
Height: 170 cm (5 ft 7 in)
Weight: 70 Kg (154 lb)
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Brown
Ethnicity: Caucasian (White)
Religion: Christian - Other
Star Sign: Gemini
Education: Vocational college
Occupation medical assistant
Languages spoken: English
English Ability: Fluent
Smoking: Occasionally
Drinking: Occasionally
Relocate: Maybe



Seeking

honesty, sense of humor, tattoos etc you know the good stuff! ;)
Gender: Male
Aged: 26-42
For: Penpal Friend Relationship Marriage

Singleparentlove.com

No comments: