Marital Status: Divorced


(Jrt)

Ilona
By my character I am sincere, calm, tender, communicative. I am faithful and devoted. I like good humor and think possess one. I love life and all its aspects. Among my hobbies, other than my work, I could name reading – I just adore reading but don’t have much time for this. I like detectives and classical literature. I also like music very much, especially pop music, jazz and also calm music, I like blues. Actually the style of music depends mostly on my mood. I lead healthy and active style of life. I like gymnastics and tennis.



Gender: Female
Age: 33
Marital Status: Divorced
Has Children: Yes
Lives in: Sokyryany, Chernivtsi, Ukraine
Nationality: Ukraine
Appearance: Very attractive
Height: 160 cm (5 ft 3 in)
Weight: 50 Kg (110 lb)
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Ethnicity: Caucasian (White)
Religion: Christian - Orthodox
Star Sign: Aries
Education: Vocational college
Occupation master of manicure
Languages spoken: Russian
English Ability: Some
Smoking: No
Drinking: No
Relocate: Yes


Seeking

I try to enjoy my life in the full. But it is hard to do without your special man. My dream now is to find my other half and create a healthy and strong, loving family. I would love to meet the man who would share my likes and principles, who is kind, faithful, generous, active, who likes traveling, who is stable financially and morally, and of course who loves children and would be ready to become dad for my son, he should be serious but with good sense of humor, tender but having the goals in life and reaching them.
Gender: Male
Aged: 33-51
For: Relationship Marriage

Myforeignbride.com

No comments: