Age: 26


(Jrt)

Carmen
I love music, movies and sports. I like working out, running, rollerblading, biking, swimming.. I am very active and very social. I love hanging out with my friends, but I would love my partner to join me. I am outgoing, funny, family-oriented, educated, friendly, honest, affectionate, romantic, communicative, intelligent, devoted, sincere and very, very passionate. I think affection is a way to express love and the more we give it and receive it, the happier our lives become. Most of the time I like to be indoors, I love romantic dinners inside the house, cuddling on the sofa... Intimate moments in a general way. I also love shopping,i believe every woman does!I love to laugh and I am ALWAYS in a good mood I will describe my personality as attractive, feminine, easygoing, family-oriented, friendly, authentic, affectionate, loyal, dedicated, confident, romantic, and fun. I am a very romantic woman. A flower picked from a garden can make my day. In fact, at this current moment it would make my week, maybe my month!!!





Gender: Female
Age: 26
Marital Status: Single
Has Children: No
Lives in: Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil
Nationality: Brazil
Appearance: Very attractive
Height: 170 cm (5 ft 7 in)
Weight: 63 Kg (139 lb)
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Green
Ethnicity: Caucasian (White)
Religion: Christian - Other
Star Sign: Libra
Education: Bachelors degree
Occupation Ask Me Later
Languages spoken: English,Portuguese
English Ability: Fluent
Portuguese Ability Fluent
Spanish Ability None
Smoking: No
Drinking: Occasionally
Relocate: Yes


Seeking

I am looking for someone who is fun, intelligent,communicative and with a reasonable cultural background. Someone who is very affectionate and romantic and is not afraid of showing is feelings.I admire people who are sincere, confident, intelligent, dedicated, affectionate, sweet, passionate, romantic, friendly and communicative.I am looking for someone who enjoys simple things in life. Talking and laughing together, exercising, romantic dinner, cuddling on the sofa… .
Gender: Male
Aged: 30-55
For: Friend Relationship Marriage

Latinamericancupid.com

No comments: