Dee


have always been an independent women but I have finally started to realize that I would like someone to share the joys in life with besides my child.



Gender: Female
Age: 31
Marital Status: Single
Has Children: Yes
Lives in: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Nationality: Canada
Appearance: Average
Height: 163 cm (5 ft 4 in)
Weight: 76 Kg (168 lb)
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Green
Ethnicity: Caucasian (White)
Religion: No religion
Star Sign: Taurus
Education: Bachelors degree
Occupation manager
Languages spoken: English
English Ability: Fluent
Smoking: No
Drinking: Occasionally
Relocate: Maybe
Last active: 11-Nov-07


Seeking

I am looking for someone that can make me laugh and who appreciates the little things in life.
Gender: Male
Aged: 31-40
For: Friend Relationship Marriage

singleparentlove.com

No comments: