Itoloboy


itoloboy
- 30 y/o male
- woodbridge, Canada
- English, Italian, English
-
- Last logged in: 2007-05-20 11:57:57
- E-Mail or ID: 296

- Friends:

Description:
27 curious canadian/italian male in good shape, masculine and new to the scene.


Ideal match description. Describe your dream date.:
looking for the same in guys who are or went through the same thing as i am and r willing to break me in.

Personal details
Sex male
Orientation Curious
Date of birth 1977 - November - 25
Height 5'8" - 5'11" (171-180cm)
Eye Color Brown
Body Average
Body Hair Little
Circumcised No
Ethnicity Caucasian
Religion Other
Occupation
Education Grad school student
Smoker No
Drinker Rarely
Sexual Openness Still In The Closet
My Personality Confident, Funny, Romantic, Strong, Sensitive, Spontaneous, Generous, Eccentric
My Best Attribute Personality
My Mannerisms Neither
Role Versatile
Practice Safe Sex Yes
GuestBook Enable
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a male
Looking for an age range 18 - 45
Looking for a height I prefer not to say
Looking for body type Average
Relationship Activity Partner, Friendship, Conversation, Romance, Casual, Email Pal
What I am looking for first in a partner always practises safe sex
What I am looking for second in a partner a sense of humor
What I am looking for third in a partner someone to teach me

gaycupid.net

No comments: