LadyOphillia


Lesbian Singles in Airway Heights, Washington; Quality Singles in Airway Heights, Washington; Airway Heights, Washington Local Dating.

About me...
I am a funloving woman in need of adventure and romance. I love the outdoors, sports, shopping, the arts, and much, much more. I am a very romantic and affectionate woman that is not afraid to show the one that I am with that I care.

I'm looking for...
I am looking for someone that is not afraid to be themselves. I need somone that is VERY affectionate and romantic, loves to travel, loves kids. Also, the person that I am looking for needs to be responsible. And he MUST love fishing and snowboarding, lol.

The most important thing in my life is...
Of course my children come first.

I spend my free time...
Mostly with my children. I LOVE to travel, I don't care where it is, lol. I also love to paint and draw.


Location Airway Heights, WA
Build Average
Physical Appearance Attractive
Race Multi-racial
Education Level College graduate
Smoking Habits Doesn't smoke
Drinking Habits Doesn't drink
Number of Children 3
Marital Status Married
Relationship Sought E-mail; Friends; Casual/Short-term; Short-term or Long-term; Marriage; Physical/Intimate
Religion Other
Height 4'10 tall
Eye Color Brown
Hair Color Brunette / Brown
Hair Style Long
Astrological Sign Scorpio
Pets owned A cat owner


I'm seeking ...
Location Within 300 miles of Airway Heights, WA
Age Range 21 to 40
Height Range 4 feet 0 inches to 7 feet 11 inches
Build Any/Prefer Not to Answer
Physical Appearance Any/Prefer Not to Answer
Relationship Sought E-mail; Friends; Casual/Short-term; Short-term or Long-term; Marriage; Physical/Intimate
Marital Status Any/Prefer Not to Answer
Race Any/Prefer Not to Answer
Religion Any/Prefer Not to Answer
Smoking Habits Any/Prefer Not to Answer
Drinking Habits Doesn't drink; Occasionally/Socially; Trying to quit
Number of Children Any/Prefer Not to Answer
Wants Children Yes; Undecided
Education Level Some college; College graduate; Some post-college; Graduate Degree
Eye Color Any/Prefer Not to Answer
Hair Color Any/Prefer Not to Answer
Hair Style Short; Medium Length; Long; Just call me Rapunzel; Any/Prefer Not to Answer
Annual Income Any/Prefer Not to Answer
About pets Any/Prefer Not to Answer
Pets owned Any/Prefer Not to Answer
Political Tendencies Moderate
Registered Political Party Any/Prefer Not to Answer

cupid.com

No comments: