Lives in Fort Wayne,Indiana,USA


(Acer)

Dave
Are you searching for someone quiet, sincere, and kind? How do you talk about yourself? I have no idea. I guess that's why I wouldn't be a great salesman. I won't make you compete with the football, and basketball games. I am not a big sports person. I like quiet evenings, a movie and a glass of wine, and of course " Desperate Housewives ". Enjoy reading and doing things around the house. As Red Green says "If the women can't find you handsome, They should at least find you handy." I am very handy. OK, Maybe I watch too much Red/Green on PBS. But I am handy. A little duck tape and some imagination I can fix anything. I LOVE cold hot dogs, kids, Old movies and I'm an ice cream-oholic. Like the woods, outdoors, camping, traveling when I can. I like quiet evenings, and also going out to dance once in awhile. I like children very much. Although I cannot have anymore children myself.



Gender: Male
Age: 49
Marital Status: Divorced
Has Children: Yes
Lives in: Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA
Nationality: USA
Appearance: Attractive
Height: 173 cm (5 ft 8 in)
Weight: 75 Kg (165 lb)
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Ethnicity: Caucasian (White)
Religion: Christian - Protestant
Star Sign: Sagittarius
Education: Vocational college
Occupation healthcare
Languages spoken: English
English Ability: Fluent
Smoking: No
Relocate: Maybe
Last active: 29-Dec-07


Seeking

Aren't we all looking for the same thing? Someone to love, cherish and be our best friend, lover and confidant as we journey through this fantastic adventure of life. Searching for a wonderful kind, caring, woman in the U.S. I would love to find that special person that you both know what the other is thinking without speaking. Someone that likes holding hands in public, doesn't mind if I kiss the back of their neck as we window shop in the stores. Quiet evenings at home, snuggled on the couch.
Gender: Female
Aged: 30-54
For: Relationship Marriage

interracialcupid.com

No comments: