Lives in Lawrenceville,Georgia,USA


(Acer)

Medvedica
I wake up early in the morning and realize that there is my dearest the only man next to me.. He loves me and I am precious for him. Having seen him off to work I get busy with the children.garden and wait for him all day long impatiently. In the evening we are happy strolling along a picturesque park my dear husband and me and our children.



Gender: Female
Age: 29
Marital Status: Single
Has Children: No
Lives in: Lawrenceville, Georgia, USA
Nationality: USA
Appearance: Attractive
Height: 170 cm (5 ft 7 in)
Weight: 59 Kg (130 lb)
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Black
Ethnicity: Caucasian (White)
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Star Sign: Scorpio
Education: Masters degree
Occupation Legal
Languages spoken: English
English Ability: Fluent
Smoking: No
Relocate: Maybe
Last active: 20-Nov-07


Seeking

I apreciate honesty and devotion in a man.I like man who say what they think and who keep their word. Humour and optimism will make our relationship even more lively.:-)
Gender: Male
Aged: 31-40
For: Relationship Marriage

interracialcupid.com

No comments: