Marital Status Single


(Acer)

susan
I'm looking for a serious relationship. My heart has been broken too many times by the wrong guys so I am a bit guarded. However, if the right man is willing to take the time and dedication to show me the love I due deserve, I'm a loving, caring, supportive and honest person. I enjoy amusement parks, going to resturants/movies, traveling, the beach, camping, museusms, plays, and the occasional screwdriver or white wine. I have a cat and love all animals.



Gender: Female
Age: 26
Marital Status: Single
Has Children: No
Lives in: Greenville, South Carolina, USA
Nationality: USA
Appearance: Attractive
Height: 170 cm (5 ft 7 in)
Weight: 98 Kg (216 lb)
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Ethnicity: Mixed
Religion: Christian - Other
Star Sign: Aries
Education: High School
Occupation I'm enrolling in college soon
Languages spoken: English
English Ability: Fluent
Smoking: No
Relocate: Maybe
Last active: 27-Dec-07


Seeking

I am looking for a mature, caring, generous SINGLE WHITE MALE. I prefer only men who aren't married, divorced, or have any children. Please, only apply if you are looking for a long-term relationship with the possiblity of marriage and children. You must possess a job, a vehicle, and your own place. I think that is detailed enough, don' t you? :)
Gender: Male
Aged: 26-30
For: Relationship Marriage

interracialcupid.com

No comments: