Natsuha


(Movie) Japan cupid
I am Japanese and was born and grew up in Japan. I came to America for college 2 years ago. I loooove to travel! I also like going to lunch&dinner, movies, the beautiful beach, shopping, working out, skiing, and driving. I seem a little bit shy first but I'm open-minded. I alway live to the fullest, trying new things, bettering myself outside and inside. Because life is short!



Gender: Female
Age: 21
Marital Status: Single
Has Children: No
Lives in: Albany, New York, USA
Nationality: Japan
Appearance: Attractive
Height: 157 cm (5 ft 2 in)
Weight: 50 Kg (110 lb)
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Ethnicity: Asian
Religion: No religion
Star Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Education: Bachelors degree
Occupation student
Languages spoken: English,Japanese
English Ability: Very Good
Japanese Ability Fluent
Smoking: No
Drinking: Occasionally
Relocate: No
Last active: 05-Dec-07


Seeking

someone who is cute, funny, sweet, respectful, and sincere aroung my age. I would like to have good time together, traveling, doing some outdoors, or even just going to a movie and having a nice dinner =D I am looking for something might become real...def. not looking for a player, a lair or just a physical relationship!
Gender: Male
Aged: 18-30
For: Friend Relationship

Japancupid.com

No comments: