Tomoharu


(Movie) Japan cupid
I'm japanese man looking foward to make friends with foreigers. I'm going to move to Tokyo around next march so I'm excited. My hobbies are playing basketball, playing games and so on. I like to make people laugh so much. My friends says I'm kind,polite and amusing. Plus I can be serious when it is needed. I can't illustrate everything about me so I'll tell you later. I want to make friends with good people!! Thanks for reading my plofile.



Gender: Male
Age: 18
Marital Status: Single
Has Children: No
Lives in: Yamagata, Yamagata, Japan
Nationality: Japan
Appearance: Attractive
Height: 178 cm (5 ft 10 in)
Weight: 67 Kg (148 lb)
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Black
Ethnicity: Asian
Religion: Buddhist
Star Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Education: High School
Occupation 学生
Languages spoken: English,Japanese
English Ability: Very Good
Japanese Ability Fluent
Smoking: No
Drinking: No
Relocate: Yes
Last active: 22-Dec-07


Seeking

I want my friends to be smart and nice .Althoug I like to have fun with my friends ,I dislike people who is always playing around or who don't have moral. If you are studying Japanese or interested in Japan I think I can help you!! And I want you to help me with my English. Let's have fun!
Gender: Female
Aged: 18-22
For: Penpal Friend Relationship English Practice


Japancupid.com

No comments: