Age: 30


(Movie)

ELZA
English Translation:
I close the eyes for the do not see to pass the time I Miss you... Good angel, perfect love in my chest Without you do not I know to live Then comes That I count the days, story the hours for the see I not with himself forget you Each minute is a long time without you The seconds go passing slowly do Not have hour for the arrive To when you loving you wanting My Heart want find you Then comes That in the your arms that love is a song I Each minute forget you is a long time without you, without you... I do not go to know accustom myself Without his hands for the me calm Without its look for the me understand Without its affection, love, without you Come remove me of the loneliness, Do happy my heart Already does not import who what erred passed, passed Then comes...

Original Portuguese:
Fecho os olhos pra não ver passar o tempo Sinto falta de você... Anjo bom, amor perfeito no meu peito Sem você não sei viver Então vem Que eu conto os dias, conto as horas pra te ver Eu não consigo te esquecer Cada minuto é muito tempo sem você Os segundos vão passando lentamente Não têm hora pra chegar Até quando te amando,te querendo Meu Coração quer te encontrar Então vem Que nos teus braços esse amor é uma canção Eu não consigo te esquecer Cada minuto é muito tempo sem você, sem você... Eu não vou saber me acostumar Sem suas mãos pra me acalmar Sem seu olhar pra me entender Sem seu carinho, amor, sem você Vem me tirar da solidão, Fazer feliz meu coração Já não importa quem errou O que passou, passou Então vem...



Gender: Female
Age: 30
Marital Status: Single
Has Children: No
Lives in: Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Nationality: Brazil
Appearance: Very attractive
Height: 163 cm (5 ft 4 in)
Weight: 55 Kg (121 lb)
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Black
Ethnicity: African (Black)
Religion: Buddhist
Star Sign: Libra
Education: Vocational college
Occupation PERSONAL TRAINER & DANÇARINA
Languages spoken: Spanish
English Ability: Some
Portuguese Ability Fluent
Spanish Ability Fluent
Smoking: No
Drinking: No
Relocate: Maybe
Last active: 15-Jan-08


Seeking

English Translation:
Every night in my dreams I itself you, I feel you, That i how I know you go on Far across the distance And spaces between or You has eats it to you show you go on Near, far, wherever you plows I believe that the heart you hurt go on Once lives you open the door And you' re here in my heart And my heart will go on and on Love can or one team And last will go to lifetime And never let go till we' re one Love was when I loved you One true I team hold it to you In my life we' ll always go on Near, far, wherever you plows I believe that the heart you hurt go on Once lives you open the door And you' re here in my heart And my heart will go on and on There that will not go away You' re here, there' s nothing I fear, And I know that my heart will go on We' ll stay forever this way You plows to escape

Original Portuguese:
Every night in my dreams I see you, I feel you, That is how I know you go on Far across the distance And spaces between us You have come to show you go on Near, far, wherever you are I believe that the heart does go on Once more you open the door And you're here in my heart And my heart will go on and on Love can touch us one time And last for a lifetime And never let go till we're one Love was when I loved you One true time I hold to In my life we'll always go on Near, far, wherever you are I believe that the heart does go on Once more you open the door And you're here in my heart And my heart will go on and on There is some love that will not go away You're here, there's nothing I fear, And I know that my heart will go on We'll stay forever this way You are safe
Gender: Male
Aged: 30-50
For: Penpal Friend Relationship Marriage


latinamericancupid.com

No comments: