Occupation finance


(Acer)


jose
Very competitive and out going. I acheive very goal. I am humble and funny. I love to travel, try new things and meet new people. I work very hard and play the same way.



Gender: Male
Age: 28
Marital Status: Single
Has Children: No
Lives in: Miami, Florida, USA
Nationality: Cuba
Appearance: Attractive
Height: 178 cm (5 ft 10 in)
Weight: 82 Kg (181 lb)
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Hazel
Ethnicity: Hispanic
Religion: Other
Star Sign: Gemini
Education: Bachelors degree
Occupation finance
Languages spoken: English
English Ability: Fluent
Russian Ability None
Smoking: No
Drinking: Yes
Relocate: Maybe
Last active: 06-Jan-08


Seeking

anyone who love to live life to the fullest, is open mind and willing to try new things. I love possitive people and that r always happy.
Gender: Female
Aged: 18-33
For: Penpal Friend Relationship Marriage


Russianeuro.com

No comments: