Lives in: Saint Petersburg, St. Petersburg, Russia


(Acer)
Иринка

I happen such different, whimsical, fine; That fright ?????????, a beauty - Ms. the Universe; That it is appeasable, with character; That I am silent, I swear abusively; That in burning log huts on a horse desperately I demand the help; the Door I shall slap, I shall place all points I caress a fluffy lump; I love also that hour I hate; I am afraid of height, but on a roof I leave to take a walk dark ??????; That the wife, a provisional daughter; That I am dared, I sob ???????; That I am reconciled, I swear at the girlfriend..... I am not sick, not in mentality a crack, I am simple 100 %-s' ???????!!!! .

Gender: Female
Age: 23
Marital Status: Separated
Has Children: Yes
Lives in: Saint Petersburg, St. Petersburg, Russia
Nationality: Russia
Appearance: Very attractive
Height: 170 cm (5 ft 7 in)
Weight: 56 Kg (123 lb)
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Grey
Ethnicity: Caucasian (White)
Religion: Christian - Other
Star Sign: Pisces
Education: High School
Occupation vменеджер
Languages spoken: Russian
English Ability: None
Russian Ability Fluent
Smoking: Occasionally
Drinking: Occasionally
Relocate: Maybe
Last active: 25-Jan-08


Seeking

English Translation:
Prince

Original Russian:
Принца
Gender: Male
Aged: 28-40
For: Penpal Friend Relationship Marriage


russianeuro.com

No comments: