Lives in: Bryan, Texas, USA


(Acer)

Desiree
Hi! I'm Desiree. I'm a fun,loving and very passionate person with the most beautiful baby girl who is my life and number 1 to me . I believe Humor is the key. You have to be able to laugh at life and enjoy what God has given you. I'm looking for someone with a strong sense of character who does the right thing despite the consequences. I want someone who inspires me and allows me to inspire them in return. I believe life is too short and should not be wasted. I don't play games with others emotions so if you do or have a track record, then please move on. I am very protective and loyal to the people I love. I'll always be in your corner and always have your back. I love to live life and experience new things that everyday has to offer so I consider myself a very down to earth person who appreciates the little things life. Go Texas Longhorns & Cowboys!! I'm a student working on my nursing degree while working for a nursing facility to gain some experience and pay the bills.



Gender: Female
Age: 22
Marital Status: Single
Has Children: Yes
Lives in: Bryan, Texas, USA
Nationality: USA
Appearance: Attractive
Height: 168 cm (5 ft 6 in)
Weight: Few Extra Pounds
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Brown
Ethnicity: Caucasian (White)
Religion: Christian - Other
Star Sign: Aquarius
Education: Vocational college
Occupation student
Languages spoken: English
English Ability: Fluent
Smoking: No
Drinking: Occasionally
Relocate: No
Last active: 23-Dec-07


Seeking

I guess it depends on the person and interests we both have. I love cuddling and doing whatever comes to mind while its raining, LoL!!! I am a very cautious person but I am also a very passionate person, what can I say!!! Sleeping under the stars could be an adventure with the right person ?!! Hmmmm, Just a thought! I believe in a guy who can give great hugs and smother me with deep passionate kisses is a HUGE turn on. Someone who can take my breath away from just staring at me from across the room. A gaze or a wink makes me weak at the knees.
Gender: Male
Aged: 23-29
For: Penpal Friend Relationship Marriage


Bigcupid.com

No comments: