Nationality: USA


(Acer)
Glenn
I adore BBBW'S thick plus sized laide's larger why ? Not just the booty cause I have a kind heart I am not a judge mental type of person I enjoy cudleing up with some one specail some one that would like to stay in watch a dvd or go out play pool or go bowling then go out for pizza money isnt every thing I am very faithful honest kind hearted sweet heart I know what I want I want to find my true love if you have kids it's all good



Gender: Male
Age: 28
Marital Status: Single
Has Children: No
Lives in: East Haven, Connecticut, USA
Nationality: USA
Appearance: Average
Height: 180 cm (5 ft 11 in)
Weight: Average
Hair Color: 0
Eye Color: Brown
Ethnicity: Caucasian (White)
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Star Sign: Gemini
Education: High School
Occupation Self Employed DJ'ay looking for part time
Languages spoken: English
English Ability: Very Good
Smoking: No
Drinking: No
Relocate: No
Last active: 02-Jan-08


Seeking

I am looking for some one who is not into games who wouldnt lead me on some specail that is looking for a long term relationship take thing's slow... Or what ever works for her I am not here for a random hook up I'm looking for my true love so please dont be living with guys as well and must not be married money isnt every thing
Gender: Female
Aged: 23-35
For: Relationship Marriage


Bigcupid.com

No comments: