Nationality: Ukraine


(Movie)

Sveta

English Translation:
It is difficult to write about myself for me... Write to me and know about me more:)

Original Russian:
It is difficult to write about myself for me... Write to me and know about me more :)



Gender: Female
Age: 24
Marital Status: Single
Has Children: No
Lives in: Kiev, Kiev, Ukraine
Nationality: Ukraine
Appearance: Attractive
Height: 165 cm (5 ft 5 in)
Weight: 55 Kg (121 lb)
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Ethnicity: Caucasian (White)
Religion: Christian - Orthodox
Star Sign: Gemini
Education: Masters degree
Occupation аспирантка (юрист)
Languages spoken: Russian
English Ability: Good
Russian Ability: Very Good
Smoking: No
Drinking: Occasionally
Relocate: Maybe
Last active: 18-Jan-08


Seeking

English Translation:
I hope to meet a good man, but if I will find a good friend I would be also happy:)

Original Russian:
I hope to meet a good man, but if I will find a good friend I would be also happy :)
Gender: Male
Aged: 29-35
For: Penpal Friend Marriage

ukrainedate.com

No comments: