Lives in: Ames, Iowa, USA


(Movie)

Ash
I am a full time student right now, and a single mother. I have tried a few other sites to meet women, and none of them have been promising. Im hoping this will be the one. I am silly, sexy, spontaneous and loyal. I love to have a good time and dont like drama. Pass me by if you do.... lol.



Gender: Female
Age: 23
Marital Status: Single
Has Children: Yes
Lives in: Ames, Iowa, USA
Nationality: USA
Appearance: Attractive
Height: 160 cm (5 ft 3 in)
Weight: 55 Kg (121 lb)
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Ethnicity: Caucasian (White)
Religion: Christian - Other
Star Sign: Gemini
Education: Bachelors degree
Occupation F/T student
Languages spoken: Spanish
English Ability: Fluent
Smoking: No
Drinking: Occasionally
Relocate: No
Last active: 08-Feb-08


Seeking

I am looking for a femme woman who is beautiful, silly, sexy and a blast to be around. Somebody who likes children and is genuine.
Gender: Female
Aged: 18-80
For: Penpal Friend Relationship Marriage

pinkcupid.com

No comments: