Lives in: Las Vegas, Nevada, USA


(Movie)


Christina
Hi, I'm Christina and I am a party girl. I was born in Germany and moved here in 1988 and have been here ever since. I'm of Scottish heritage and I can drink you under the table anytime anywhere. I love going to pool parties, bars, clubs, basically anywhere I can get cheap alcohol and a quick buzz. I work hard and when I get off I like to have a drink or two. I am currently finishing up my bachelors degree in business at UNLV. Hopefully by January 2009 I'll be enrolling in cosmotology school. My dream career goal is to own my own beauty shop. For now I work as a customer service representative for CAT bus paratransit, cashier at Banana Republic, and I sell Avon on the side. I may sound busy, but I can always make time for the right person. I like tattoos, piercings, and nice smiles. I like going bowling, to the movies, getting tattoos, and of coarse partying in my free time. I'm just a fun loving gal looking for a good time. I'm not necessarily looking for a serious relationship but if I find myself in one that's ok. I definately want kids in the future, but not right now. I am a smoker and if that bothers you I don't care. If I met the right person and over time they wanted me to quit I might consider it. I love people with a good sense of humor and if your humor doesn't match mine it's going to be a bumpy ride. I like comedians like Dane Cook, Mitch Hedberg, and Stephen Lynch. I love reality tv and "Best Week Ever" on VH1. I like shows like Sex and the City, Lost, The Office, The L Word, Real Sex, Cathouse, Robot Chicken, and many more. My favorite author is Chuck Palahniuk and I've read all his books except "Rant" which I'm currently reading. I am more of a dog person than a cat person. My dog's name is Cupid and she is half dalmation and half pit. Me and my room mates adopted her from the pound. That's pretty much me in a nut shell and if you want to know more send me a message.



Gender: Female
Age: 22
Marital Status: Single
Has Children: No
Lives in: Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Nationality: USA
Appearance: Attractive
Height: 170 cm (5 ft 7 in)
Weight: 102 Kg (225 lb)
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Green
Ethnicity: Caucasian (White)
Religion: No religion
Star Sign: Capricorn
Education: High School
Occupation customer service representative
Languages spoken: English
English Ability: Fluent
Smoking: Yes
Drinking: Yes
Relocate: No
Last active: 07-Feb-08


Seeking

I am looking for someone with a sense of humor like mine. Someone who is really laid back and has something in common with me.
Gender: Any
Aged: 21-30
For: Penpal Friend Relationship Marriage

pinkcupid.com

No comments: