Star Sign: Gemini


(Movie)

Travis
I have been in the Army for 5 years. I am in Officer CAnidate School right now, I will be getting commisoned on the 27 of March. I enjoy golfing, snowboarding and being outdoors.



Gender: Male
Age: 27
Marital Status: Single
Has Children: No
Lives in: Columbus, Georgia, USA
Nationality: USA
Appearance: Attractive
Height: 175 cm (5 ft 9 in)
Weight: 84 Kg (185 lb)
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Ethnicity: Caucasian (White)
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Star Sign: Gemini
Education: Bachelors degree
Occupation U.S Army
Languages spoken: English
English Ability: Fluent
Smoking: No
Drinking: Occasionally
Relocate: No
Last active: 12-Feb-08


Seeking

I am looking for a woman who is real and understand what being in the military is all about. It is a tough life and it takes a strong woman.
Gender: Female
Aged: 23-28
For: Penpal Friend Relationship

militarylovelinks.com

No comments: