Star Sign: Pisces


(Movie)

Lauren
First off let me just say that I know it comes off as rather odd that a person under 18 would make one of these but I have a reason. My brother is in Iraq for the Army and my sister is in the Marines and I have become a huge connection to home for both of them. They often tell me that I am the best military sister money can buy and love the fact they can always contact me. My brother has since made me a penpal to some of his buddies just because sometimes people just need to talk to someone. I am not just some weird kid who expects a 18 year old to want to marry me when he comes home...that'd be very...interesting? No but in all seriousness anyone can talk to me about anything. My brother and I often talk about his relationship (it gets difficult when his gf is here and he's not..i know you know what i'm talking about) and he finds be so helpful just b/c when you guys are over there it's like being comepletely separated. So yeah, if you ever need to have a military sister i'm here. I personally can not wait to join!!!



Gender: Female
Age: 18
Marital Status: Single
Has Children: No
Lives in: Newton, Massachusetts, USA
Nationality: UK
Appearance: Average
Height: 170 cm (5 ft 7 in)
Weight: 46 Kg (101 lb)
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Hazel
Ethnicity: Caucasian (White)
Religion: Christian - Other
Star Sign: Pisces
Education: High School
Occupation student
Languages spoken: English
English Ability: Fluent
Smoking: Yes
Drinking: Occasionally
Relocate: Yes
Last active: 14-Feb-08


Seeking

I'll talk to anyone.
Gender: Male
Aged: 18-20
For: Penpal Friend

militarylovelinks.com

No comments: