I am cute and vivacious


(Jrt)

Tiffany
I am cute and vivacious. About 5' 2" in stocking feet. Curvy hourglass shape and an ass that can look smokin' in the right pants. I am reserved with my emotions and do not usually make snap judgements of people. I am generous and loyal to my friends and loved ones. I enjoy books and music of all genres. I also prefer smaller, more intimate gatherings to large parties on a normal basis.



Gender: Female
Age: 19
Marital Status: Single
Has Children: No
Lives in: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Nationality: Canada
Appearance: Attractive
Height: 157 cm (5 ft 2 in)
Weight: 71 Kg (157 lb)
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Ethnicity: Caucasian (White)
Religion: Other
Star Sign: Taurus
Education: High School
Occupation Student
Languages spoken: English
English Ability: Fluent
Smoking: Occasionally
Drinking: Occasionally
Relocate: Maybe



Seeking

I am looking for someone who is open minded, and can accept me for the way I am. Someone who isn't afraid of spontaneity or to admit when they are wrong.
Gender: Female
Aged: 19-21
For: Friend Relationship

pinkcupid.com

No comments: