Pink


(Jrt)

Katherine
Hi! I am a Floridian born and raised(not many of us around here)LOL=) I am a fun loving person who enjoys being outdoors and loves water sports. I love photography, art, music,cars... I am also a girly-girl, but I don't mind getting dirty if the occasion calls for it ;-) I love exploring and learning new things. That's what lifes about, right???



Gender: Female
Age: 28
Marital Status: Single
Has Children: No
Lives in: Delray Beach, Florida, USA
Nationality: USA
Appearance: Very attractive
Height: 165 cm (5 ft 5 in)
Weight: 56 Kg (123 lb)
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Hazel
Ethnicity: Caucasian (White)
Religion: Christian - Other
Star Sign: Leo
Education: Vocational college
Occupation Tour guide
Languages spoken: English
English Ability: Fluent
Smoking: No
Drinking: Yes
Relocate: Yes


Seeking

I'm looking for a girl that is fun, silly, goofy, attractive, active, funny, smart.... Who loves life as much as I do... Who's a girly-girl, but doesn't mind getting dirty.. Kinda like me=)
Gender: Female
Aged: 28-30
For: Penpal Friend Relationship

Pinkcupid.com

No comments: