Nationality: Canada


(Movie)

Jim
I'm new to Kingston, Ontario. Been here 6 weeks now and have decided to make this my home town. I'm a caring honest person that's looking for the same in a soul mate. I like cooking, reading, going for walks, movies at the theatre and especially curled up on the couch together. mountain biking and anything to do with outdoors.



Gender: Male
Age: 43
Marital Status: Separated
Has Children: Yes
Lives in: Kingston, Ontario, Canada
Nationality: Canada
Appearance: Average
Height: 180 cm (5 ft 11 in)
Weight: 91 Kg (201 lb)
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Ethnicity: Caucasian (White)
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Education: High School
Occupation Landscaping
Languages spoken: English
English Ability: Fluent
Smoking: Yes
Drinking: No
Relocate: No



Seeking

Honesty is a important thing to me . Caring , Loving person . I don't like the bar scene at all. Intelligent and athletic is a must I don't like sitting around all the time it drives me crazy.
Gender: Female
Aged: 27-45
For: Relationship Marriage

Christiancupid.com

No comments: