Nationality: UK


(Movie)

Zoe
I am a warm hearted, kind, caring and affectionate person. I believe in marriage as a covenant. I have had a very difficult time in the last few years with my faith, but I have been working it out, and I can safely say that Gods grace, and mercy has slowly helped me begin to trust him and people again. On a lighter note, I like to enjoy life; as I believe God intended, I have many and varied interests, and absolutely love my home, and children with a passion, I am affectionate and tactile, and don't find it hard to go the extra mile for someone who will appreciate me for who I am. I am just beginning to feel ready to find someone, with a big heart, to start to work towards a new future.



Gender: Female
Age: 40
Marital Status: Divorced
Has Children: Yes
Lives in: Portsmouth, Hampshire, UK
Nationality: UK
Appearance: Attractive
Height: 178 cm (5 ft 10 in)
Weight: 70 Kg (154 lb)
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Ethnicity: Caucasian (White)
Religion: Christian - Other
Education: Vocational college
Occupation sales/marketing executive
Languages spoken: English
English Ability: Very Good
Smoking: No
Drinking: Occasionally
Relocate: Maybe



Seeking

My lobster..... if you have ever watched friends... (light hearted and funny), a well known line is that lobster mate for life. Well firstly a sense of humour would be great, I think life throws enough difficult and sad things at us, laughter is great and certainly helps me deal with the tough moments. Next - someone who is loving, caring, compassionate, gracious, and tactile. Not afraid of giving or receiving affection. Someone who wants to be loved, and knows that there is one person in the world who wouldn't want to have to exist without them, but who is also ready and prepared to love and give themself in the same way. Oh lastly, just to say I am reallly not interested in casual dating or one night stands, anyone who is, with the greatest respect; please move on to the next pe
Gender: Male
Aged: 38-50
For: Relationship Marriage

Christiancupid.com

No comments: