Adrian


(Jrt)

Adrian
I am 41 yrs old, however i look younger than my age.. I consider my self to be very sarcastic, enjoy playing chess, going to the movies and practicing any outdoor activity... I aslo consider my self to be a family oriented man. I attend church regularly



Gender: Male
Age: 41
Marital Status: Divorced
Has Children: Yes
Lives in: Palmdale, California, USA
Nationality: USA
Appearance: Attractive
Height: 175 cm (5 ft 9 in)
Weight: 84 Kg (185 lb)
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Ethnicity: Hispanic
Religion: Christian - Other
Star Sign: Cancer
Education: Masters degree
Occupation high school teacher
Languages spoken: Spanish
English Ability: Fluent
Smoking: No
Drinking: Occasionally
Relocate: No


Seeking

I am looking for a Godly woman..we must be compatible in the following areas.... a) God.. she loves God b) Money.. she knows how to take care of money c) kids.. she expects the best out of our/her/mine kids d) communication.. listens and express her opinion wit out impossing them... e) affection... is not afraid of showing affection
Gender: Female
Aged: 25-39
For: Penpal Friend Relationship Marriage

Christiancupid.com

No comments: