Betty


(Jrt)

Betty
I like to travel as well as be adventurous. I like trying something new every so often, but also enjoy the intimacy of a quiet evening at home. I'm level headed and articulate. I'm also very athletic. I am very goal orientated. When I set my mind on something I do my best to achieve that goal. I'm very easy going and try and enjoy life to it's fullest. I am truly an exceptional woman. I am beautiful and intelligent, yet I am unspoiled and have good values and character. I am feminine on the outside, yet strong on the inside. I am very warm and affectionate by nature, and believe strongly in the importance of family. I am easygoing, I love to laugh and I still believes in old-fashioned romance.If you see compatability don't hesitate to drop me a line.



Gender: Female
Age: 28
Marital Status: Single
Has Children: No
Lives in: Gallup, New Mexico, USA
Nationality: USA
Appearance: Attractive
Height: 170 cm (5 ft 7 in)
Weight: 56 Kg (123 lb)
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Green
Ethnicity: Caucasian (White)
Religion: Christian - Other
Star Sign: Cancer
Education: Vocational college
Occupation medical sphere
Languages spoken: English
English Ability: Very Good
Smoking: No
Drinking: No
Relocate: Maybe


Seeking

hi
Gender: Male
Aged: 28-52
For: Penpal Friend Relationship Marriage

Christiancupid.com

No comments: